Minding Your Own Business [Audiobook]
A Common Sense Guide to Home Management and Industry
We can glean much from Raymond and Dorothy Moore. They have a tremendous amount of wisdom and experience to share with us. In this book, Raymond and Dorothy Moore give you some great advice for successfully managing your family. Then after you’ve organised your home, they show you creative and practical ways that your family can start a home business together.
Through many true stories about families that are successfully managing their homes, the Moores help you manage your family effectively by showing you some of the following:
The importance of mutual respect of parents and children, how to teach your children financial responsibility, how not to be part of this wasteful generation, the fundamentals of starting a home business. I could go on.
Suffice to say that if you are a family home educating (Homeschooling) and you would like to get some entrepreneurship skills going, this you will find a very, very supportive and helpful guide in achieving that.
Table of Contents
- How to Manage Your Home
- One Man’s Family
- How to Coach Young Financiers
- The Wasteful Generation
- Recycling Happily Making New Out of Old They Who Serve The Twice Blessed Organization: Just a Little Bit at a Time
- Home Industries
- The Miracle of Work: How Hands Build the Head and the Heart The C-I Magic: Why Cottage Industries Are Special
- How Others Do It
- A Few Home Businesses
- Finding Money for Your Industry
- When the Handicapped Become Assets
- Preparing for Employment: Home Industries and Apprenticeships Something for Single Parents
- Considering The Law’s Demands
iTunes, Audible, Audiobooks.com, Google Play Store